Friday, October 30
Guidelines are as follows:
- Park in the main parking lot.
- Trunk decorations are encouraged!
- Plan to bring treats for 100.
Judging for the best costumes, most creative mask and best trunk decorations will be performed by judges walking around in the parking lot throughout the event.
Distancing and safety guidelines:
- Skip at least one space between vehicles.
- Trick or treaters will move in one direction.
Adults will put candy in trick or treaters bags,(updated from CDC guidance) Please place candy on tables in front of your trunk, if possible, so children to pick up treats from the table. We will have some tables available at the church’s main entrance for you to use for this purpose. Children should not reach into common candy buckets.
In the case of bad weather, we will move into the Fellowship Hall and Sunday School rooms ONLY if current gathering recommendations can be followed.